If you would like to give to Saint Paul there are many ways you can contribute. Offerings are taken at all of our worship services. You can also mail your contribution to the church or you can give online. Use electronic transfers from your checking or savings account, or charge to your credit card or use your debit card. Click the button below to make donations or payments. Call the Church office should you have any questions about this program!
CREDIT CARD USERS: Remember that the Church receives only about 97% of the amount charged to your card; the other 3% pays credit card company fees.